Head of Marketing
Marketing | South San Francisco, CA, United States
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to join our passionate team of hustlers. You will influence our overall product strategy. You are a growth hacker at heart with an entrepreneurial flair and a passion to build beautiful, metrics-driven SaaS marketing team. 7+ years of experience in the tech industry is required.
- Work on the executive team to guide all go-to-market strategies.
- Manage multiple user acquisition channels and own the user funnel. (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral)
- Work closely with VP of Bus Dev and Dir of sales to manage sales-marketing alignment.
- Manage strategy and execution of demand-generation activities to fill sales funnel and partner-focused marketing to support software partners.
- Steer long-term brand story as it pertains to visual and verbal messaging.
- Oversee all PR execution . Media train across departments, line-manage marketing team members’ PR efforts and freelancers.
- Analyze performance metrics to make strategic business plans.
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects across multiple teams within the company.
- Career development of marketing team members. (hard and soft skills)
What It Takes To Be Successful At PandaDoc:
- Roll up your sleeves and treat every project as your own.
- Morning-friendliness: the ability to do morning meetings with a global team.
- Deep understanding of both kinds of SaaS customer acquisition – B2B aimed at sales executive buyers and B2B aimed at developer/technical buyers.
- Ability to get and reinforce clarity from colleagues in our San Francisco office as well as global colleagues.
- Available to travel occasionally.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience managing a revenue funnel for a product at $2500 ACV or greater.
- 5+ years of SaaS marketing experience.
- Understanding of Lean Startup Methodology.
- Writing/blogging and extensive experience with product positioning and messaging.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM with a data-driven approach to marketing.
- HTML/CSS/Photoshop proficiency.
- Experience with a SaaS customer-management platform: Intercom, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter containing success metrics from previous projects to ena(at)pandadoc.com
← See all current openings