Why You Need a Professional Event Management Partner
Your reputation depends on external perceptions of your company. A well-executed corporate event can boost your credibility with clients, prospects, media and other stakeholders. But a flawed event can often cause irreparable damage.
For that reason, hiring a professional event management company to orchestrate your corporate events is critical. You need experts who can: (1) map out an end-to-end event plan; (2) execute the many logistical tasks required to deliver a quality event; and (3) measure event outcomes.
As your event management partner, ::SenderCompany:: can oversee every step in the event process. Outsourcing labor-intensive event logistics management to us lets your team stay focused on more strategic activities.
Who We Are
We are a professional, creative team of event management specialists. ::SenderCompany:: has a combined ____ years of experience producing high-quality events of every type and scale. Our passion is managing the behind-the-scenes details to deliver a superior event experience for your audience. We thrive on delighting you – our valued customer – by helping you host events that meet or exceed your business goals.
Our Understanding of Your Needs
Every event is different — and special. Each has it’s own distinct audience, tone, personality and set of business objectives. From day one, ::SenderCompany:: focuses on streamlining logistics so that your event’s unique qualities shine through.
We have reviewed your initial requirements and understand the following key facts about your event:
- Event Name:::ProjectName::
- Projected Number of Attendees:____________________________________________
In addition, we understand the following to be your primary event theme and messages:
- Event Theme:___________________________________________________________
- Event Key Messages:
- <Insert Key Message #1>
- <Insert Key Message #2>
- <Insert Key Message #3>
- <Insert Key Message #4…>
We will work with you to clarify your targeted business outcomes for your event. In our experience, typical strategic goals for similar corporate events include:
- Reinforcing brand identity and key messages
- Positioning the host organization as a thought leader in select areas of focus
- Educating attendees on products and services
- Interacting with customers, prospects and other company constituents
- Identifying and advancing sales leads
- Generating media coverage for the sponsoring company
- Providing engaging content for the audience
We align our proven practices with your needs in each step of the process. That way, we ensure your desired outcomes stay at the forefront of every decision.
What We Do for You
You can rely on us to manage end-to-end logistics for your event. Our responsibilities will include:
- Event Plan Management – maintaining a task plan that thoroughly details all event milestones.
- Event Budget Management – managing a central event budget and recording all relevant event expenses.
- Site Selection – conducting venue research, coordinating site visits and negotiating venue contracts.
- Speaker Management – managing speaker contracts, ensuring timely delivery of speaker topics and presentations and coordinating any travel or lodging for out-of-town presenters.
- Vendor Management – interfacing with all event vendors, such as: audio-visual companies, premium vendors, caterers, transportation providers, staging companies, photographers and others, as needed.
- Premium Management – researching and procuring giveaways for your event – including attendee gifts and drawing prizes, if desired.
- Pre-Event Registration – accepting attendee registrations online, via e-mail or via phone and sending confirmations to each registered attendee.
- Onsite Event Execution – ensuring venue setup meets expectations, greeting attendees, and overseeing all vendor activities to achieve a seamless event.
- Attendee Evaluations – disseminating a post-event attendee survey and analyzing results to provide you feedback on the event.
- Post-Event Analysis – delivering a post-event report detailing event performance against goals to help prepare for your next event.
To make sure your event receives the focus it deserves, we will assign a project manager to your event. We will also hold weekly event plan and budget reviews with you to track tasks, costs and progress against critical milestones.
Financials and Next Steps
Our proposed pricing for end-to-end management of your event is ::ProjectGrandTotalCost::. Payments will be split into a non-refundable retainer — due at project initation — along with interim payments and a final payment as described in the enclosed Event Management Agreement.
The pricing table below contains a detailed cost breakdown for each of our key areas of responsibility.
This area will be automatically replaced with your pricing table that you create in Step 2 of your Proposal.
To get started, simply review and accept this proposal or print its PDF version, sign it, scan signed document and send to ::SenderEmail::
Once we receive confirmation of acceptance, we will begin working on your event. Our first priority will be assigning a project manager to your event. After that, we will set up a kick off meeting with you to define your event plan and budget.
We are excited at the opportunity to partner with you to make your upcoming event a success.
Event Management Agreement
Letter of Agreement
This agreement is between ::ClientCompany::, hereafter referred to as CLIENT, and ::SenderCompany::, hereafter referred to as CONTRACTOR.
Description of Services
CONTRACTOR will provide event logistic management services, as detailed in the letter proposal dated <insert proposal date> for CLIENT’s ::ProjectName:: on <insert date(s) of event>.
Pricing and Payment Terms
The total cost of event management services provided by the CONTRACTOR is ::ProjectGrandTotalCost::. CLIENT will make payments as follows:
A non-refundable retainer in the amount of $________ upon acceptance of this agreement.
$________ due on _______________ (Date)
$________ due on ________________ (Date) (ten days prior to your event)
$________ due on ________________ (Date) (thirty days after your event)
This agreement will terminate automatically upon completion of the services required by this letter of agreement.
Any changes made to this letter of agreement must be made in writing and signed by all parties. If the event is canceled, refunds are limited to unearned fees, funds in excess of unused or non-refundable fees and out-of-pocket expenses. If CLIENT cancels less than ___ days before the event there will be no refund.
Acts of God
If an act of God, such as a fire, flood, earthquake or other natural calamity shall cause CLIENT to cancel the event, CONTRACTOR will require payment only for the time actually spent planning CLIENT’s event.