We would like to thank you for taking an interest in ::SenderCompany::. We have been doing business since ________ providing quality flooring installation and repair services in ::ClientCompanyCity:: and across the ::ClientCompanyRegion::. You can be rest assured that we will do a great job and will be in and out of your home before you know it.
Our workers are talented craftsmen who have been in the industry for years. Our promise to make this project a great experience for you is guaranteed.
Flooring Done Right
Why choose us? Not only is our work highly sustainable but our workers are well mannered and will treat your home and family with the utmost care and respect.
We can install all types of floors and are experts on the topic; Hardwood Flooring, Laminate, Ceramic Tile, Floating, Engineered, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl Sheet, Carpet.
Over the course of ___ years we’ve been following a simple and straightforward process that helps to get the job done right.
- We will provide a FREE FLOORING ESTIMATE: We will come to your property and take measurements discussing possible options free of charge.
- Our installation/repair process will be discussed with the homeowner on individual basis due to the various types of flooring.
- Each floor will be installed/repaired per manufacturer guidelines. Please keep in mind that the flooring material is under a different warranty than the workmanship. We offer standard warranty on workmanship.
- Our workers will ensure not to disturb or destroy any surrounding property on the premises. Our workers clean up on a daily basis and are sure to leave your residence clean. When the work is completed, our workers do a stand up job removing garbage and debris, leaving your home spotless.
Photos of previous jobs and references are available upon request.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking the Comment Button.
Type of Property:________________
How many levels to be installed/repaired:____________
How many rooms to be installed/repaired:___________
Type of flooring for each specified area:_________________________________________
- Type of Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate, Floating, Engineered, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl Sheet, Carpet
- Begin job in: Less than month/1-3months/3-6months/6-9months
- Desired time frame for completion: Days/Weeks/Months
- Homeowner’s desired budget: Materials included: Y/N
We Propose to:
- Install/Repair: [list areas to be done]
- Type of Flooring Installed/repaired:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate, Floating, Engineered, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl Sheet, Carpet
- Begin job on:_________________________________
- Completion Date:______________________________
- Job Specifics:_________________________________
- Materials Included: Y/N
This area will be automatically replaced with your pricing table that you create in Step 2 of your Proposal.
Things To Consider
This Flooring Proposal and Estimate is designed to help you identify the costs and work that is involved with installing new flooring. Our goal is to provide you the most affordable project estimate for your flooring that makes sense in all aspects.
There are many different things to consider when deciding what type of materials to use for your floor. Along with style and color you want to take into consideration lifestyle, children, and pets when choosing a floor. High traffic areas should have a very sustainable floor that will not be prone to warping and sagging, with the coming and going of people.
The homeowner should also keep in mind that the areas containing moisture; bathrooms, basements, kitchens, laundry, entry ways, should be installed with a durable, hard, non-slip surface.
Please keep in mind that some types of flooring are natural products and can vary in color.
Home Owner Flooring Proposal Contract
This document is a binding contract between ::SenderCompany:: and [homeowner] of ::ClientCompanyAddress::. By signing this contract the homeowner confirms to be the legal property owner.
The home owners understand that all permit fees and dumpster fees are to be paid by the homeowner. Once the job is completed, the remaining balance must be paid in full no later than 5 days after completion of the job.
The homeowner also understands that the charge for materials is to be paid accordingly to actual receipts, (the total materials is an estimated cost, usually very accurate). The home owner also agrees to pay the amount noted below as well as to follow the payment schedule.
Home Owner’s name (printed): ____________________________________________
Address of Construction Site: ::ClientCompanyAddress::
Work to be done: ________________________________________________________
Total Amount Agreed: ::ProjectGrandTotalCost::
To get started, simply review and accept this proposal online via Quote Roller or print its PDF version, sign it, scan signed document and send to ::SenderEmail::