Essence of photography
A world without photography will be meaningless to us if there is no light and color which opens up our minds and expresses passion. That is why our company was established, to help you keep a record of important events in your life through the art of photography.
We take photographs for various events including parties, weddings, funerals, outings and picnics as well as emergency situations like accidents and crime scenes.
People take photographs for many reasons with the main one being to enable them revisit their past experiences long after their happening, photography is an art. Photos can also be taken to serve as evidence on how something happened, it enables the viewer to experience similar emotions and feelings the photographer had. This is the reason why our company was formed; to help us keep our memories fresh with what has happened in the past.
Contracting us for your photography needs will be an assurance to you that your special event will be kept in remembrance and will be captured by our talented photographers using superior quality digital cameras. The quality of our photographs are indisputable and will bring a true image of the event you remembered it; allowing you to view the images over generations to come.
The quality of our photography does not depend on the weather conditions or other external factors that usually tamper with image quality. We utilize high resolution digital cameras from various manufacturers including Fuji, Nikon, Canon, Kodak, Sony, Largan, Panasonic, Sigma, Pentax, Olympus, Nikon, Casio, Agfa, BenQ, Apple, Contax, Epson, General Electric, Helwett Packard, JVC, Kyocera, Sanyo, Toshiba, Yashika, Nokia and Polaroid.
Additionally, we use hi-resolution digital printers that produce high quality photographs that both you and your loved ones will enjoy. Not a single moment of the event will be missed by our professional photographers. With our professional equipment each individual will shine like a real Hollywood super star.
A Six Step Approach To Photography
In order to ensure high quality output, we have implemented a six stage approach to our photography process. Each stage is important in determining the succeeding step.
The six stages are equally important in the whole process of photography thus each getting an equal amount of attention from our staff. Our clients are the pillar to the survival for our business, therefore we request you to provide feedback to us whenever we may need it from you.
1. Survey of the photography site
Our staff take a survey to the area that our client wants the photography to take place in.
This is as essential step to the process as it determines the right type of machines to be used in the process, it as well assists us to estimate the costs to be incurred in the whole photography process.
Our survey team will then recommend the best photographer who can work under the various conditions as well as the best cameras that will be able to produce quality photographs in the respective setting.
2. Agreement on cost with the client
After visiting the site, the initial costs are adjusted to cover all the costs adequately. This will be after the inclusion of travel costs.
3. Carrying out the photography
Our team then travels to the site of photography to cover the events adequately, quality is emphasized through this exercise. All important events are covered adequately by our photography team.
4. Editing, storage, and conversion of the photographs.
The photographs are then edited and converted to various formats that the client may want, additionally, we will provide a hard copy or transformed to any additional form the client may want.
5. Delivery and submitting of photographs to the client
The photos are then delivered to our client, this process can be electronic or manual through our website or via snail mail.
We then request for a feedback on the whole process from the client, the information we get is used to improve our service delivery process.
Overview of the project
Goals and targets of the project
Due to the large ambition, we have to adequately serve our clients and provide them with quality photographs, we will provide [name the photography services that you provide]. The following terms and conditions concerning this project apply.
Goals of the project
- State the reasons why you are demanding the photography services
- State the immediate beneficiaries of the project.
- State where the photographs will be used, specify the industry and the specific people who will use them, how they will use them and the expected gain.
Objectives to be met
Any type of business requires high responsiveness and cooperation from both the clients and the contractors for effective service and product provision.
The client is obliged to make payments in time and the contractor is obliged to provide the product to the client promptly.
We therefore have to meet the following conditions:
- Taking surveys prior to determine the best approach for a specific setting (contractor company)
- Agreement with the photography team on which approach to use (contractor company)
- Agreement of the approach to be used by the contractor (client company)
- Confirming the decision through intellectuality (contractor company)
- Assigning staff work based on each member’s specialization (contractor company)
- Giving the photography team chance to suggest options (contractor company)
- Giving views on the services offered by our company (client company)
- Assessing whether the photographs produced match expectations (client company)
- Editing the images to attain the required standard and quality (contractor company)
- Transforming the photographs from soft copy to hard copy (contractor company)
- Storing the photographs into various mediums (contractor company)
- Delivery and submission of photographs to client (contractor company)
- Requesting for feedback (contractor company)
- Sending of feedback (client company)
- Evaluation of feedback and improvement on weaknesses highlighted (contractor company)
Letter of acceptance
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This Agreement is made and entered into as of (Date) by and between:
::ClientCompany::, hereinafter referred to as the “CLIENT” and ::SenderCompany::, hereinafter referred to as the “CONTRACTOR”;
Conditions for the acceptance
Any alteration whatsoever will be borne by the CLIENT while the CONTRACTOR is fully bound to provide the services as per the agreement reached at with the client.
- Total overall cost to be incurred
- Upfront fee to be stated as percentage on the total cost
- State how the remaining balance will be paid
Immediate payment attracts a 10% quantity discount
Further client rights
The pricing table will be inserted automatically
After settling all the costs for producing the products fully, the CLIENT will be in full ownership of the product.
Any errors that might have been made by the CONTRACTOR during the production process will be corrected by the CONTRACTOR at no extra cost to the CLIENT.
Cancellation of the contract by the CLIENT will attract a penalty of 20% the production cost to the CLIENT plus the cost of production of the product till the date of cancellation.
Start of contract
Please electronically sign this proposal in order to accept the details and aspects of our services. Additionally, you may print this out and sign it.